Beef for a roast 800 g (1,8 lbs)
6 pieces of bacon
3 stalks of fresh rosemary∘
3 stalks of fresh thyme
1 bay leaf
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (320 F)
- Season the roast ( salt and pepper)
- Heat oil in a pan, when the pan is hot brown the roast on all sides .
- When the meat is browned, transfer it to a roasting pan, wrap it with the bacon, put the herbs on top and tie it together with the food string. Cook at 160ºC (320 F) for 60 min.
- Serve with potatoes and seasonal vegetables.