1 1/2 cups flour *
one package instant yeast (ca. 1 1/4 tsp)
2 tsp vanille sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup Almond milk*
1/4 cups vegetable oil
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cups sugar
pinch of salt
*can be substituted with rice flour or other gluten free choice.
* can be substituted with milk of your choice.
- Heat the milk.
- In a large bowl mix flour, vanille sugar, yeast, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the heated milk.
- Smash the bananas with a fork and add to the batter.
- Mix the ingredients and let it stand for 30 min.
- After 30 min add the sugar.
- Heat the waffle iron and transfer the batter in portions, cook until golden brown.