Quick lunch for a busy day
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1 large clove of garlic or two small
2 cups spinach
100 g feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 170 Cº (340 F)
- Put the eggs in a bowl beat slightly, mix in thyme, salt and pepper to taste
- Dice garlic, slice zucchini and tomatoes and cut spinach into smaller pieces.
- Heat olive oil (or coconut oil)in a 12 inch pan over medium heat and add the garlic, cook for 3 min, add zucchini and cook for another 5 min, stirring occasionally. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Last, add the tomatoes and crumble feta cheese into the pan and pour the eggs evenly over the vegetables.
- Let it cook for ca. 5 min on the stove on moderate heat until the eggs set slightly.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for ca. 10 min or until its done.