6 chicken legs
12 oz (350g) carrots
12 oz (350g) potoatoes
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
3 large garlic cloves chopped
1 tsp paprika powder
1 cup (230ml) olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the chicken legs, pat them dry, place them in a casserole dish and salt to taste.
Preheat the oven to 390ºF (200ºC)
- Peel and clean the carrots and potatoes and cut them into sticks.
- Preheat a pan and add a tbsp olive oil. When the oil is hot, roast the vegetables for a few min until they are golden brown.
- Mix the olive oil with the garlic, paprika powder, and pepper and pour over the chicken, spreading it evenly over the chicken with a basting brush.
- Spread the roasted vegetables around the chicken, put the rosemary on top of the chicken and vegetables and put it in the oven for ca. 45 min (the chicken and vegetables should be golden brown when done).