This classic shrimp dish is what my food dreams are made of aka garlic, white wine, butter, lemon and parsley combination and of course shrimp ( not to forget super fast and easy). It never disappoints!
12 oz (360 g) shrimp
4 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup of dry white wine
3 garlic cloves (or more), chopped
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Salt and pepper
1 fresh red chili or 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Melt the butter in a frying pan on medium heat (be careful not to burn it).
- Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 min, then add the shrimp and the wine.
- Turn the heat up to high and cook for a few mins until the wine reduces and the shrimp is cooked.
- Turn off the heat and add the lemon, parsley, red chili flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Serve with bread or over rice.