1 small broccoli head
400 g salmon fillet (200 g per person)
For the sauce/marinade:
2/3 cup coconut aminos (you can use soy sauce instead)
Juice of one lime
1 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger
3 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 garlic clove (optional)
(this dish can be served with rice or by itself)
- Sauce/marinade: put the ingredients in a bowl (squeeze in the garlic if using) and whisk them together.
- Put the salmon in a shallow dish and pour half of the sauce over it. Put it in the refrigerator for at least a half hour.
- Preheat oven to 170ºC (340ºF). Take the fish out of the refrigirator and put it in the oven. Bake for 30-45 or until the fish is done.
- In the meantime steam the broccoli.
- When the fish and broccoli are done divide between two plates and pour the rest of the sauce over the dish.